Burdened with a HIGH MONTHLY PAYMENT on your private student loans? Let us help you LOWER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS TODAY with our Private Student Loan Consolidation.
Variable rates ranging from 3-Month LIBOR + 2.92% – 7.83%*
Benefits of Consolidating Private Loans
- NO ORIGINATION FEE
All student those who consolidate enjoy no origination fee.
- LOWER PAYMENT AND COMPETITIVE RATE
You can potentially lower your payments, reduce your interest rate, and extend your repayment term.
- COSIGNER RELEASE AVAILABLE
For creditworthy borrowers after 12 consecutive on-time principal + interest payments.
- INTEREST-ONLY REPAYMENT OPTION
You can choose from interest-only payments for the first four years or a fully amortized 15 year term repayment.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR FINANCES
Consolidate all private student loan payments into one easy monthly payment.
Ideal candidate for Consolidating Private Loans
- $7,500 – $125,000 in undergraduate private student loan debt ($7,500 – $175,000 for graduate)
- Graduated from a eligible school
- Applicants must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 per month. If the applicant does not meet this income requirement, their cosigner must have reliable gross monthly income of $2,000 per month
- Primary borrower and cosigner, if applicable, must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Applying with a cosigner is highly recommended to qualify for lower rates!
The Private Student Loan Consolidation is available to borrowers who are carrying private student loan debt only. Federal student loans are not eligible. Federal student loans cannot be consolidated with the Private Student Loan Consolidation. See if you are eligible to consolidate your federal student loans today.
What you’ll need to apply
Personal Information Needed:
- Basic information about your school & current student loan debt
- Name, address, phone number and email
- Social security number
- Drivers license number
A Cosigner (if you do not have):
What do I pay as a borrower?
Loan Interest Rate: The interest rate on your loan is: Base Rate + Margin. We will show you the loan APR before you approve the loan request.
The APR takes into account all the fees, if any, and should be used when comparing College Debt Solution’s Private Student Loan Consolidation to other programs.
Please note that it may take up to 60 days to complete the consolidation process and payoff your current underlying lenders.
For any further questions, look over the consolidation FAQ’s or call us at 323-902-9253.