Welcome! You are just a few clicks away from SAVING MONEY. Consolidate your federal student loans today and lower your monthly payments BY AS MUCH AS 65%.
Benefits of Federal Consolidation Loan:
- Simplify Your Finances
Consolidate multiple federal student loan payments into one easy monthly payment.
- Lower Payment and Competitive Rate
You can potentially lower your payments, reduce your interest rate, and extend your repayment term from 10 to 30 yrs depending on total amount of debt.
- No Cosigner Required
There is no credit or income requirement to qualify for a federal consolidation
- Multiple Repayment Options
Choose the type of repayment program that best fits your financial situation such as Income Contingent or Income Based repayment options
Program Requirements for Federal Loan Consolidation:
- Most federal education loans are eligible for consolidation, including subsidized and unsubsidized Direct and Federal Family Education (FFEL) Stafford Loans, Direct and FFEL PLUS Loans (parent loans), Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Nursing Loans, and Health Education Assistance Loans. Private educational loans are not eligible. Find out how you can consolidate your Private Student Loans today.
- You can get an FFEL Consolidation Loan during your grace period, once you have entered repayment, or during periods of deferment or forbearance. Direct Consolidation Loans are also available when you are still in school. Borrowers who are in default must meet certain requirements before they may consolidate their loans.
Understand the timing of when you can consolidate.
You can consolidate while you are in your grace period (the six months after you leave school before you start making payments), or in repayment (including during periods of deferment or forbearance).
- Benefit — You may receive a lower Direct Consolidation loan interest rate if you are consolidating variable-rate Stafford loans (disbursed before July 1, 2006) while you are in your grace period or in a period of deferment.
By consolidating your federal education loans, you can extend your repayment period from 10 to up to 30 years.
Depending on your total education loan debt, you may be eligible for a repayment period of up to 30 years on your Direct Consolidation loan
- Benefit — Paying your debt over a longer period of time means lower monthly payments. If you are unable to make your scheduled monthly payment on your current loans, this may be a good option for you.
Consolidation gives you one payment with one lender.
The Department of Education (ED) will be the only lender of your federal student loans.
- Benefit— If you consolidate all of your student loans, you will make your monthly payment to only one lender – less paperwork, less hassle.
Call us if you have any questions at 323-902-9253.